March is a weird month. Weather wise anyways. We've had our share of cold days.. but thank goodness the warm weather is trying hard to come out!! We've been taken full advantage of the warm days, and have been doing lots of spring projects. Connor and I went and bought a bunch of balls for our backyard, we painted a birdhouse, and doing lots of yard work!! We also set up Connor's sandbox, which he really loves to play in!
Around the house we have a lot of other projects going on. Our fence is going up, Logan's room is being worked on, and I painted the guest room a lavender color.
Connor is doing great.. as always! On March 10th he spent his first night in his big boy bed! He has been doing wonderful with it. Some nights he plays a little before he goes to bed.. but then when he's ready he always tucks himself in! I keep a baby gate on his door so he is stuck in his room, and everything in his room is super baby proofed.
Todd and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary this month. It's crazy that a year has already flew by.. feels like yesterday I was doing last minute stressful wedding stuff!! However, it feels like Todd and I have been married for yearrssssssss!! So go figure lol We bought a new stainless steel fridge for our anniversary present! :D I love it!
For St. Patty's day we went to a parade in Gaithersburg. It was Connor's first parade. Besides it being pretty chilly.. it was fun! :D We got lots of candy too! :D
Towards the end of the month Connor and I flew on an airplane to New York for Morgans Bar Mitzvah. I can't believe he is already 13! He did such a good job with all the readings etc and like always.. it was great to see family!!
Cant wait to see what April has in store... and the countdown for Logans arrival will begin :)


No comments:
Post a Comment