Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Update

It feels like just yesterday I was working on our 2010 in review. Now here we are and the first month of 2011 has come, and gone.

We began the month by going down to Florida for a week. One of my good friends that moved to Germany (her hubby = air force) was coming to town for the first time in like two years! So I wanted to be there to see her!

Photobucket


Towards the end of the month we took a weekend trip up to NY! We stopped in Brooklyn to see Sarah and Eyown. Then we got to see all our cousins, and had a great brunch together! That Saturday evening Todd and I went to his company party, and we had a GREAT time! We were due for a NY trip!




The rest of the month was spent doing the daily grind! Staying very busy with our pets, work, and Connor, but it's great that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment